CatMouse APK is one of the most beloved apps for steaming TV Shows and movies. Yet again, following the footprint and standards set by Terrarium TV. CatMouse APK offers a wide range of entertainment channels for us to choose from. Its content library is vast and you can almost find anything and everything that you’re looking for. The best part, you can actually enjoy your favorite TV Shows and movies on your FireStick and Roku devices.
Since CatMouse APK gets frequent updates, you get the updated and latest content all the time. So, there’s no recycle stale content but freshly renewed content after every update. That’s not it, this app provides videos in Full HD 1080p resolution. What more? You can actually access the 4k content by integrating your app with a real debrid account. In this blog, I’ll help you search, download, install and enjoy CatMouse APK on your Firestick and Roku Devices.
” Before we begin, I’d like you to know that UnlockMyTV APK is not available on the Amazon store since it’s not an official app. Thus, the only way to use this app is through sideloading. Thus, before we start, you need to enable installation of apps from “unknown sources.”
You can do it in three easy steps:
- Go to Settings on your Home Screen and select My Fire TV/Device
- Click on Developer Options
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
Let’s begin with installing CatMouse APK on FireStick using ES File Explorer.
Step 1:Install ES File Explorer
Start the process by going to the FireStick home window. Once there, you’ll see a search icon in the top-left corner (it can be a lens icon as well). After clicking the icon, search for ES File Explorer.
Simply follow the instructions and install the ES File Explorer. By download this app, we’ll be able use to download CatMouse apk on FireStick.
Step 2: Open ES File Explorer
Once installed, you can open the ES File Explorer app and below is the image of what the interface will look like. If you watch closely you can see the expandable menu option on the left along with a set of icons on the right side.
There are two ways to enter downloader. You can either:
- Go to Tools > Download Manager
- Simply click the downloader icon you see in the right
Step 3: Click on New by navigating to the bottom
Once you enter the download manager menu. You’ll have the New, Refresh, Windows and History option at the bottom. You must navigate to the bottom and click on the button which says New.
Step 4: Enter Path
Once you click on New, a dialogue box will appear on your screen asking you to enter path and name. In the link section, insert the following link: https://cyberflix.info/catmouse and you can Name it as “CatMouse App” or leave it blank.
Step 6: Be patient
ES File Explorer now starts to download the CatMouse APK app on Firestick. Just be patient as the download time may vary based upon your internet speed.
Step 7: OPEN FILE
Once you download the CatMouse APK using ES File Explorer, you can open the file as seen in the image below. Click on OPEN FILE.
Step 8: Install the file
Once you open the file, you’ll get a popup with three options saying Cancel, Market and Install. Click on the Install button.
Once you click install, FireStick will generate prompt asking you to Install the CatMouse APK on FireStick. Grant the permission and you’re done.
Step 9: CatMouse APK is ready on FireStick
Once you’re done with the installation, you’ll see a message on your screen. You can simply launch the CatMouse APK on the FireStick and enjoy your favorite movies and TV Shows.
CatMouse APK on Roku using All Screen Receiver
The easiest way to use CatMouse APK on Roku is by using the Screen Receiver app on your Android phone. You can follow the steps mentioned below and easily enjoy the CatMouse APK on your Roku Device. The steps are as follows:
- Go to Roku Store
- Type “All Screen Receiver” and install it by clicking on “Add Channel”.
- Go to Google Play Store on your device and Install All Screen (Works for DLNA and Chromecast as well)
- Install the latest CatMouse APK on your Android phone in case you haven’t downloaded it yet. Once you open the app, you can play any video you want by simply clicking on the link.
- Once you click any link, you’ll get a small window with several options. In that window, you must click on “Open with”, and then choose All Screen among all other options.
- Once done, find your Roku device to cast the video package. It might take a few seconds for finding the active devices. Make sure you connect to the right one.
- Enjoy the CatMouse App on your Roku Device.
- Before signing off, I’d like to mention that both your Roku Device and your Android Phone have to be connected to the same internet connection or you might face issues starting the app.
I hope this guide helped you install the CatMouse apk on your FireStick and Roku Device. If you feel we missed out on something and would like to drop suggestions, make sure to do so in the comment section below.