MediaBox HD similar to CatMouse and UnlockMyTV has quickly become one of the most beloved apps for streaming TV shows and movies on Firestick and Roku Devices. Users love this app because of its vast content library and easy to use interface. With frequent updates, you get the most trending content that covers all the latest aired episodes along with released flicks which ensures that you don’t miss out.
MediaBox HD helps you enjoy high-quality streaming links without any lag. A common MediaBox content viewing experience is at the 1080p quality. However, by using Real Debrid you can also access the 4K content which makes everything extra special. Media though by and large free does have some premium feature. To access these, you have to become a VIP member by donating a said amount. Similar to the Patreon pattern.
Having said that, in this blog, I’ll share with your installation instructions on how you can use this MediaBox HD APK on Firestick and Roku devices.
How to Install MediaBox HD on Firestick?
” Before we begin, I’d like you to know that the MediaBox HD App is not available on the Amazon store since it’s not an official app. Thus, the only way to use this app is through sideloading. Thus, before we start, you need to enable the installation of apps from “unknown sources.”
You can do it in three easy steps:
Step 1: First of all visit Settings from the main menu.
Step 2: Go to Settings on your Home Screen and select My Fire TV/Device.
Step 3: Click on Developer Options.
Step 4: Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
Step 5: Click on the Turn On button.
Step 6: Go back to the Settings and visit Preferences.
Step 7: After that, visit Privacy Settings.
Step 8: Now you have to turn off Device Usage Date and Collect App Usage Date settings.
Step 9: After that, click on Data Monitoring.
Step 10: Turn off it.
Step 11: Return to the Home Screen and tap on the search icon.
Step 12: After that, write Downloader and search it.
Step 13: Click on the Download app and install it.
Step 14: Click on the Open button.
Step 15: Tap on the Allow button.
Step 16: Tap on the OK button.
Step 17: Tap on the Settings.
Step 19: Tap on the Home.
Step 20: Now you have to enter complete this URL https://cyberflix.info/mediaboxhd to download MediaBox.
Step 21: Now APK file is downloading wait for a few seconds.
Step 22: After the complete download of APK file, a new page will popup click on the Next button.
Step 23: You can see the Install button at the bottom click on that.
Step 24: Wait for a few seconds for installation.
Step 25: After complete installation, at the bottom click on the Done button.
Step 26: Now, we don’t need APK file in our Firestick so we can remove it by clicking on Delete button.
Step 27: Click again on the Delete button.
Step 28: Return to Home and visit Your Apps & Channels and click See All.
Step 29: Now you can see MediaBox at the bottom, select app and long press on the menu button in Firestick remote and choose “Move to Front”.
Step 30: Now you can launch the MediaBox HD.
Method 2: Install MediaBox HD on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
Now that we’re done with the basics, let’s begin with installing MediaBox HD APK on FireStick using ES File Explorer.
Step 1: Install ES File Explorer
Go the Amazon App Store in FireStick and click on the search icon in the top-left corner. Once you do it, type ES File Explorer. It’ll most probably show it auto-suggestion so you don’t need to type it entirely.
Simply follow the instructions and install the ES File Explorer. Remember, this is the app that we’ll use to download MediaBox HD APK on FireStick.
Step 2: Run ES File Explorer
Once you have installed the ES File Explorer, you’ll see a simple interface (refer to the image below). If you watch closely you can see the expandable menu option on the left along with a set of icons on the right side.
There are two ways to enter the downloader. You can either:
- Go to Tools > Download Manager
- Simply click the downloader icon you see in the right
Step 3: Click on New
As you enter the download manager. At the bottom, you’ll see the “New” option on the left alongside Refresh, Windows and History. Click on the button which says New.
Step 4: Enter Path
Once you click on New, a dialogue box will appear on your screen asking you to enter path and name. In the link section, insert the following link: https://cyberflix.info/mediaboxhd and write MediaBox HD in the name section.
Step 6: Let the app Download
ES File Explorer will now start downloading the MediaBox HD app on Firestick. Be patient and let the download finish as the download time may vary based upon your internet speed.
Step 7: Open the app
Once the download is completed, you can open the file as seen in the image below. Click on OPEN FILE.
Step 8: Install the file
Once you open the file, click on the Install button. Once you click install, FireStick will generate prompt asking you to Install the MediaBox HD on FireStick. Click on install yet again.
Step 9: MediaBox APK is ready on FireStick
Once the installation is complete, a message will be displayed on your screen. Click open and you’ll be able to launch MediaBox app right from your FireStick.
How to Install MediaBox HD on Roku?
MediaBox APK on Roku using All Screen Receiver
If you want to use MediaBox APK on Roku, you can use the Screen Receiver app to download and install it on Roku. You can follow the steps below and easily enjoy MediaBox APK on Roku.
- Go to Roku Store.
- Search for “All Screen Receiver” and install it by clicking on “Add Channel”.
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android device and Install All Screen (Works for DLNA and Chromecast as well).
- Install MediaBox HD Apk on your Android phone in case you haven’t downloaded it yet. Once you open the app, you can play any video you want by simply clicking on the link.
- Once you click any link, the video will open click on the ChromeCast button on the top left side.
- Once done, find your Roku device to cast the video package. It might take a few seconds for finding the active devices.
- Enjoy the MediaBoxHD App on your Roku Device.
- Ensure that your Android Phone and Your Roku Device are connected to the same internet connection or else it might not work.
How to install MediaBox HD on Android TV Box?
MediaBox easily installed on Android TV Box by 2 methods, on which 1st method you can use with Downloader app same as Firestick. And 2nd method which is given below just follow it.
1. You need to allow unknown sources for installing from third-party so for this go to settings followed by Preference and after that press on more settings.
2. After that click on the Security option, you will get at the bottom.
3. Click to turn on the Unknown Sources.
4. Visit the homepage of Android TV Box and click on the Web Browser.
5. After that enter this URL (https://cyberflix.info/mediaboxhd) on URL-bar and click on Go or Ok button on your remote.
6. After that go to File Manager, in FileManager visit Download or APK section you can see APK file and click on it.
7. After that click on the Install button.
8. Wait for few seconds to installation, after complete installation you can launch the app from home screen.
I hope this guide helped you install the MediaBox HD app on your FireStick and Roku Device. If you have any queries or suggestions, drop them in the comment section below.
Connect with us on Telegram Channel and join our Web-Push Notification system.
MediaBox HD is an app which is used to stream movies on Android, iPhone devices.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Android, iPhone
Application Category: Entertainment